Los Angeles, California, USA. The Adobe Digital Enterprise Summit is the first dedicated Customer Experience Management (CEM) conference where attendees will learn about new architectural disciplines and product innovation, as well as understand the latest industry trends and core principles of CEM. We have filmed an earlier bit on CEM to describe it from an architectural perspective. This is a new discipline of EAI that will affect every Fortune 1000 company in the next decade.
Top reasons why you should attend
· Learn from industry thought leaders on delivering multichannel experiences using cutting edge technologies.
· Understand Adobe's roadmap into the next era of enterprise architecture and why it matters.
· Gain exposure to new product innovation, insights into the latest industry trends, and access to key personnel from Adobe including CEM experts.
What you will take away
· Insight into the new world of the digital consumer and how to engage them
· An ability to understand how to generate ROI based on great customer experiences
· Understanding how to create an army of positive advocates for your brand by delivering the best experiences for your employees, users, and customers.
To learn more about ADEP and CEM, follow these twitter accounts:
Early-bird pricing is available ONLY in July, 2011 (Expires July 31).
· Contact me (dnickull at adobe dot com) and register by July 31st and you can attend for only $1,195, which is $300 off the price of a full conference pass and an additional $100 savings off of the published Early Bird price.
· Return registrants (Loyalists): A Loyalist is any Digital Enterprise Summit attendee who has attended a previous Adobe MAX, Day Ignite, or Omniture Summit. Loyalist pricing is the lowest available for any attendees.
Education, government, and international attendees can attend for an equally low rate. Oh yes - I will be there!